<body> like shooting stars ♥
introduction
hey there.
Sheryl (:
NYGH
212'10
nanyang track ♥
SMMHHCVR ♥
(Tumblr)


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard


i'm leaving
never looking back again
SMMHHCVR

Claris
Shanisse
Ting Ting
Xing Zhi


time machine
walk down memory lane
November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

flashbacks
reminiscence
swirling.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


it was only just a dream.
Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 4:45 AM

Day Two.

Nine things you want to say to nine different people right now.

1. You're important to me. But what am I to you? Sometimes, I feel like I don't mean a thing to you.
2. No matter what other people say/think, you're still my friend (:
3. Thanks for sticking with me and listening to me complain all the time! You mean a lot to me :D
4. The world doesn't revolve around you.
5. I miss talking to you!
6. I wish you'll never have to leave me ):
7. I want to get to know you better!
8. Please, stop. Why must you keep doing all this? It makes it so much harder for me to forgive you.
9. I'll miss you next year!